There are 5 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
The Nathan Project’s mission is to develop and maintain sexual integrity in counseling and ministry. As exemplified by Nathan with David in the Bible, this course is designed to train others to be willing to help others see their wrongdoing and help them realize the way of repentance and restoration.
- NP 101: Personal Stories and Consequences
- NP 102: Close Calls in the Ministry
- NP 103: Characteristics of Pastors and Ministry Leaders Who Have Moral Failure
- NP 104: Risk Factors and Protection
- NP 105: Power in Leadership: Integrity vs. Deceit