There are 12 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
***This course is not approved for NBCC credit.
This course dives deeper into life coaching issues while still maintaining a biblical perspective. Discover your coaching niche and how to build clients. Learn from expert Christian coaches such as Learn from expert Christian coaches such as Catherine Hart Weber, Dwight Bain, Georgia Shaffer, and more as you discover how to become the best Christian coach you can be!
- MLC 201: Christian Coaching Models: Finding What Works for YouCoaching is about results and this interactive training session will rapidly guide you through the process of building a ‘coaches toolbox’ of resources and techniques. The goal is to find out what works the best for you so you can bring out the best in others
- MLC 202: Coaching Models: Skills and RoleplaysAs a Life Coach, you will need to develop skills in coaching from different models. In this lesson, Sandra Dopf will conduct two role plays that model the skills, questions, assessments and the visual interaction between coach and coachee
- MLC 203: Advanced Coaching Techniques: Blindspots and BreakthroughsWe have learned when driving to be aware of our visual blind spots, but quite often our clients are not aware of their mental or psychological blind spots. According to Daniel Goleman, a blind spot is an appropriate metaphor “for our failure to see things as they are in actuality.”
- MLC 204: Coaching Clients for Life Focus: Personal and Professional DevelopmentThe future belongs to individual thinkers who embrace change, break new ground, forge new paths, and transform the way they think. In this video, Life Coach, Richard Eley, will teach you to coach others in developing both their personal and professional lives
- MLC 205: Coaching Clients for Life Focus: God and Spiritual DevelopmentGod has created you to be a spiritual being having a human experience and not a human being having a spiritual experience. In this video Sylvia Frejd will serve as your Spiritual Development Coach and encourage you in your walk God
- MLC 206: New Positive Psychology Coaching: Exercises and StrategiesPositive psychology is burgeoning field. Dr. Catherine Hart Weber explores how this new field offers a foundation for Life Coaches. She teaches powerful techniques in positive psychology that can be added to your coaching toolbox
- MLC 207: Coaching MenThere is a unique set of issues involved in coaching men. Three leading Christian Coaches walk you through the roles, challenges, and aspects of coaching men and give a set of tools to make you a powerful coach to men
- MLC 208: Coaching WomenThis lesson explores the aspects and challenges facing women in today’s society and how Life Coaches can help women grow and excel in the their jobs, their spiritual lives, their careers and their families. Five top female coaches explore techniques and tools for coaching women
- MLC 209: Niche Specific Coaching: Finding Your Purpose as a CoachSuccess as a coach requires finding the right niche based on your life experience and skills. Katie Brazelton and Jeff Jernigan walk you through the process of “finding your niche”. They also throw in a bonus by teaching you the technique of Laser Coaching that can be used in any area of specialty
- MLC 210: The Coach-Client RelationshipSuccess in coaching is tied to the connection between a coach’s skill set and the needs of their coaching clients. Once you have identified a good match, you can move forward to really unlocking the potential inside the people that trust you to lead them to the next level of personal and professional success
- MLC 211: Developing a Personal Strategic Action PlanThe weakest link is better than the strongest memory according to an ancient saying, and this session is overflowing with strategic ways to keep the coaching client’s goals in the forefront of every client contact through a specific, written action plan
- MLC BS201: Therapist as Life CoachProfessional therapists often find it is an easy transition to becoming a Life Coach. Psychologist and coach, Dr. Catherine Hart Weber specifically targets trained mental health professionals in this video by helping them explore ways to translate their existing skills into the new field of Life Coaching