There are 20 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
This course examines the psychological and spiritual foundations and strategies for understanding the meaning and significance of generational influence and its impact on family legacy. Lifestyle and cultural barriers to effective parenting are examined, as well as proactive parenting strategies, sound discipline and healthy communication patterns.
- CHDV 203-101: Welcome and Introduction
- CHDV 203-102: Raising Kids Who Love the Lord I
- CHDV 203-103: Raising Kids Who Love the Lord II
- CHDV 203-104: Faith and Family: Raising Kids Right I
- CHDV 203-105: Faith and Family: Raising Kids Right II
- CHDV 203-106: How Tough is it to be a Parent?
- CHDV 203-107: Parental Burnout
- CHDV 203-201: The Blessing Project
- CHDV 203-202: Love is Like a Rose
- CHDV 203-203: Balance in a Man’s Life
- CHDV 203-301: Connecting with Today’s Teens: How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and How to Listen So Kids Will Talk
- CHDV 203-302: Parents Prepare for Adolescence
- CHDV 203-303: Building Moral Character in Your Children
- CHDV 203-304: Discipline Like a Battery
- CHDV 203-401: When Kids Go Bad: Dealing with Anger, Defiance and Rebellion
- CHDV 203-402: The Role of Fathering I
- CHDV 203-403: The Vital Role of Fathering II
- CHDV 203-404: Six Principles of Good Discipline
- CHDV 203-405: Finding Balance Between Love and Control
- CHDV 203-501: Parenting from Your Strengths
- CHDV 203-502: Parenting the Strong-Willed Child
- CHDV 203-503: What is a Grandmother?
- CHDV 203-504: Keeping Grandparents Close
- CHDV 203-601: Raising Boys By Design
- CHDV 203-602: Family Systems: Understanding and Breaking Generational Patterns
- CHDV 203-603: Grandma’s Off Her Rocker
- CHDV 203-604: Forgive Your Parents
- CHDV 203-701: Strong Fathers: Strong Daughters I
- CHDV 203-702: Strong Mothers: Strong Daughters II
- CHDV 203-703: Last Leaf on the Tree
- CHDV 203-704: Dream Big Dreams
- CHDV 203-801: Turn Your Heart Towards Home: The Heritage
- CHDV 203-802: Empty Nest
- CHDV 203-803: The Family Meeting
20.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/