There are 20 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
This course reviews public policy issues that threaten the Judeo-Christian heritage of America’s founding principles. Effective argumentation and critical thinking skills and strategies are offered for advocating on behalf of marriages and families in the 21st century.
- FAPP 203-101: Welcome and Course Introduction
- FAPP 203-102: Developing Biblically Based Counseling Approaches
- FAPP 203-103: America’s Birthday: The Real Story
- FAPP 203-104: Audio Lessons from Dr. Dobson: Defending America “America’s Enduring Legacy” featuring Dr. Bill Bennett
- FAPP 203-105: Audio Lessons from Dr. Dobson: Defending America “For Such a Time as This” featuring Dr. Laurence White
- FAPP 203-106: Boy’s Town
- FAPP 203-107: We’re in this Boat Together
- FAPP 203-201: What Does Freedom of ‘Religion’ Mean I
- FAPP 203-202: What Does Freedom of ‘Religion’ Mean II
- FAPP 203-203: Audio Lessons from Dr. Dobson: Defending America “Lessons for America, From Winston Churchill”
- FAPP 203-204: Audio Lessons from Dr. Dobson: Defending America “A Nation Abandoned by God I”
- FAPP 203-205: Audio Lessons from Dr. Dobson: Defending America “A Nation Abandoned by God II”
- FAPP 203-206: Helping a Single Mom
- FAPP 203-207: How Tough is it to be a Parent?
- FAPP 203-301: Today’s Black Robe Brigade
- FAPP 203-302: Defending America: “Being a Conservative Crusader” I
- FAPP 203-303: Defending America: “Being a Conservative Crusader” II
- FAPP 203-304: Bonding in Marriage
- FAPP 203-304: Learn to Fight Fair
- FAPP 203-401: Tolerating the Intolerable I
- FAPP 203-402: Tolerating the Intolerable II
- FAPP 203-403: Dates with Dad
- FAPP 203-404: Dating Your Mate
- FAPP 203-501: Can I Really Understand Politics? I
- FAPP 203-502: Can I Really Understand Politics? II
- FAPP 203-502: Newborns: A Blank Slate?
- FAPP 203-503: The Need for Self-respect
- FAPP 203-601: Developing a Counseling Program in Your Church
- FAPP 203-602: The Use and Abuse of Power I
- FAPP 203-603: The Use and Abuse of Power II
- FAPP 203-604: The Use and Abuse of Power III
- FAPP 203-605: Communication in the Family
- FAPP 203-606: Balance in a Man’s Life
- FAPP 203-701: Counseling Ethics and the Faith Factor: Affirming the Right to Integrate Spirituality and Religious Faith in Psychotherapy and Mental Health Care I
- FAPP 203-702: Counseling Ethics and the Faith Factor: Affirming the Right to Integrate Spirituality and Religious Faith in Psychotherapy and Mental Health Care II
- FAPP 203-703: Finding Strength through Adversity
- FAPP 203-704: Striving for a Goal
- FAPP 203-801: A Challenge to Pastors I
- FAPP 203-802: A Challenge to Pastors II
- FAPP 203-803: This Old House
- FAPP 203-804: Churchill’s Legacy
20.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/ .