Dr. John Trent’s Relationship Coaching 101
Life is all about relationships, but getting these right can be difficult v. To meet this challenge, we have produced the John Trent “Relationship Coach” Training Program with best-selling author, Dr. John Trent, and Dr. Tony Wheeler. Dr. Trent has dedicated his life to researching and helping thousands understand these truths and live them out. We are recruiting an army of influencers and leaders to become Relationship Coaches and create a culture of blessing in homes, churches and businesses around the world. This comprehensive course is perfect for parents, coaches, counselors, teachers, youth leaders and churches. Each course comes complete with an updated and revised copy of The Blessing book, lectures, worktext outline, selected assignments and exams.
This course is designed to equip counselors, coaches, and caregivers to help clients create a culture of blessing in their homes. Dr. Trent and Dr. Wheeler will address the scriptural foundation of the blessing, its importance in the home, and how to recover from an upbringing that did not include healthy family relationships.
- TBPR 101: Foundations for Creating a Culture of The Blessing
- TBPR 102: The Choice for Great Relationships
- TBPR 103: One Way God Blesses Us
- TBPR 104: The Five Elements of The Blessing Introduction
- TBPR 105: Appropriate Meaningful Touch
- TBPR 106: Spoken Message
- TBPR 107: Attaching High Value
- TBPR 108: Special Future
- TBPR 109: Genuine Commitment
- TBPR 110: Barriers to Blessing Others
- TBPR 111: The Terrible Choice for Self-Protection
- TBPR 112: Processing Self-Protection
- TBPR 113: Reversing the Curse
- TBPR 114: The Two-Degree Difference
- TBPR 115: Closing Thoughts on Living The Blessing
4.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/