Dr. John Trent’s Relationship Coaching 201
How many times have you heard, “My dad/mom didn’t know how to show me their love or never gave me the blessing?” What a tragedy! Research shows that for every negative, critical or hurtful thing people hear about themselves, the average person needs 17 “positives” before they perceive balance again. Imagine how buried in negativity and despair many have become! Our mission is to change all of that, one child, one family, one leader, one work environment, and one church at a time. As you study, each lesson will help you apply the blessing in each phase of everyday life. What’s more, earn a Light University Certificate of Completion when you successfully complete the course, and also qualify to become a certified “Relationship Coach” through the prestigious International Board of Christian Life Coaching.
This course is designed to help caregivers, coaches, and counselors to create a culture of blessing with others. Dr. Trent and Dr. Wheeler discuss a wide variety of areas where it is important to foster the blessing.
- TBPR 201: Foundations for Bringing The Blessing to Others
- TBPR 202: Coffee Cup Coaching for Hurting People
- TBPR 203: The Blessing and Premarital Preparation
- TBPR 204: The Blessing and Marriage Enrichment
- TBPR 205: The Blessing and Applying Incremental Changes
- TBPR 206: The Blessing and Seeing a Family’s Strengths
- TBPR 207: The Blessing and a Child’s Spiritual Formation
- TBPR 208: Reversing the Curse in Families
- TBPR 209: The Blessing and Ministering to Men
- TBPR 210: The Blessing and Ministering to Women
- TBPR 211: The Blessing and Serving Others, Personal Health and Justice Issues
- TBPR 212: Using Storyboarding as a Tool for Building a Marriage and Family Ministry Plan
3.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/